Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{Inspiration of the day}

I adore prints and the following ones fit my feisty mood. . .  And guess what? I slept 11 hours last night so I'm feeling extra feisty! The sleep was much needed, and I was becoming a zombie. I literally couldn't remember simple words or what happened ten minutes ago. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I like the excuse "lack of sleep" instead :).
And it was the best type of sleep too! No alarm set, no place to get to today, all warm and cuddled, wake up with lines on your face sleep. . .with I dare say,
 a little drool. Oooodelolly golly what a day!
These prints made me smile and LOL, some are in a language I don't necessarily understand or can't even pronounce, nonetheless I love the font and the feel anyway. They evoke an unperfect perfection and remind me that life is not about being perfect or fitting into a mold, but instead it's about just being you! And these prints just are, well they aren't afraid to say what is on their mind. Edgy and fresh (warning some have a little naughty language, hope you don't mind).
My favorite is, "On the other side of fear is freedom."

image via designlovefest
Have a delightful day! 
"Love is the new black"

No comments:

Post a Comment