Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, December 6, 2010

{Inspiration of the day}

Live What You Love Letterpress Print Special Edition (Gray with red heart)
Hello! Sorry I've been away so long. I've been sick. First, food poisoning and now a bout with a cold. 
Whenever, I get sick I become you could say? Whinny. 
This is not something I am particularly proud of, but this string of illnesses I'd like to think I have been a little less whinny. I'm working on it:). 
I was perusing my daily blog reads in the cozy bed my husband made for me. Whenever anyone of us gets sick we make this comfy bed full of pillows and blankets to stay warm. It is a really sweet tradition and one of the many reasons my husband is wonderful. 
Little things like the bed are ways we live our love. 
 I found this saying on a blog I adore called minted condition...I encourage you to, "live what you love." Whether photography, baking, writing, rescuing animals, or etcetera

This print and more can be found on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment