Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, December 9, 2010

{Give or Get Part #2}

Gift giving is wonderful fun and here are some of my favorites...

{Chellis Wilson}
I adore these scarves...they are silk scarves printed with gorgeous photos of the sky.
Find them at Chellis Wilson.com. How great  to wear the sky! Breathtaking!
Found via the lovely blog a cup of jo.

{Dolce Mia}
DOLCE MIA Crayon Roll Up
I love crayons...and when my niece can draw I will paint the moon with crayons if she wants.
A pretty crayon case...brilliant! Find it at Dolce Mia on Etsy.

{Tank & Tink}
happy- 8x10 print
I adore this print from tank & tink on Etsy. The owner is a good friend & has a fantastic selection of prints for all the loved ones in your life!

{Loyal Luxe}
Loyal luxe offers many great gift ideas and this is one I found via Design Sponge.

And I can't forget the dessert...
{Pink Berry}
Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt Coconut
Happy Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment