Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, November 26, 2010

Jason + Nicole + Miss B {Family preview}

I am still full from all the goodies I ate yesterday. I hope you had a delightfully splendid day with your family & or loved ones. Here is a teaser of the family session I had with my twin sister, her husband, and my adorable niece... this was Miss B's first time on a swing and she absolutely loooved it! 


I told you she was aaaadorable! I wish you a wonderful weekend filled with relaxation and foot massages, well that's what I am hoping for:). 
If you haven't already checked out my Brand NEW website...now is the time. 
Get a cup of hot cocoa and put on your favorite music and
 visit nataliebray.com.
Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment