Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Wedding via Polaroid...

Parker and I attended a friends wedding as guests...I adore weddings from the moment the bride and groom see eachother walking down the aisles to committ their hearts to eachother to the cake. (Oh how I love cake:)) I t was really nice being a guest, but I had to take some pictures. I did not bring my fancy camera, although I debated whether or not to for about 15 minutes before we left for the 3 hour drive to Burbank, CA.
Brian & Sara were married at the beautiful Calamingos Equestrian Center in LA. The grounds were picturesque, something out of a Jane Austen novel. Here are a few photos...



The place settings were rustic, yet simply elegant.



I love this chandelier!


They used milk glass bottles with numbers painted on them for table markers.


The first dance!



All the happenings...chatting, mingling...fun times!


This a different Iphone app...called tiltshift. You can edit photos right after you've taken them.

Now for the food...
A scrumptious salad with pinenuts and orange slices. The main course was so filling I could almost not eat my cake, but I managed to find some room:).




The cake was vanilla with layers of strawberry and vanilla custard with a sweet butter cream frosting.


(This will be gone soon. )
Congratulations Brian & Sara! Thank you for the lovely evening...We wish you a lifetime of joy and lots and lots of laughter:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment