Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, June 18, 2010

Primele

Primele by decor8.
Image by decor8 ( One of my absolute favorite design & lifestyle blogs)
Primele is a modern day way to show your love of calligraphy...they create custom stamps! Yes, stamps, that you can use to send a real authentic letter to a friend or loved one. I don't know about you, but my heart gets happy when I see a sweetly designed envelope as I cypher through the mess of bills and junk mail...it's like an icy drink on a hot day. It breaks up the monotony of texting, tweeting, and all the other social media. I get giddy as I hear the tear of the envelop and see a delightful letter or card inside. I adore it!

I encourage you to send a fabulous person a handwritten letter this week...they will adore it!

Have a wonderful weekend. Se la vie!



No comments:

Post a Comment